Challenger Brands are the new kids on the block. They're the ones that are disrupting the market and changing the way we look at things. Challenger Brands aren't afraid to take risks, they challenge the status quo and they want to change the world.
So, why should you be one? Here are 7 reasons:
- Challenger Brands are not just in it for profit. They're looking to make a change.
- Challenger Brands take risks and they don't care if they fail. Challenges bring with them a lot of obstacles, but these brands know that failure is a stepping stone to success so they aren't afraid of it.
- Challenger Brands have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it! They know what they stand for and don't worry about what others think about it.
- They're passionate about what they do and this shows in their work as well as product or service provided.
- These brands put their customers first, even before themselves.
- They value feedback from customers because it helps them improve their brand and service or product provided over time.
- Challenger brands are disruptive forces in the market, providing people with something different than they're used to
Challenger Brands are looking to make a change.
A challenger brand has a purpose that goes beyond making money. They challenge the way we are doing things today and envision how we should be doing them tomorrow. Challengers are all about creating an impact on society.
Some examples of what they want to change:
- The shady ways of an entire industry
- A new approach to solving a problem creating a new generation of solutions.
- The lack of humanity and inauthenticity when dealing with the market leader
- Building a superior product making other existing products inferior.
- Creating a new category and redefine the existing space.